Please call our National Sales 0800 133 7044
HIGH PERFORMANCE INDUSTRIAL SECTIONAL OVERHEAD DOORS
- Sectional overhead doors are one of the most high performance doors available for industry due to its security, thermal, space saving and fire resistant qualities.
- Doors are manufactured to site individual specifications up to a maximum width of 8000 mm and height 6000 mm.
- The vertical lift opening allows for clear space in front and behind the door, essential when space is invaluable, plus the full width of the door can also be utilised.
- It is the ideal solution for warehouses, industrial units, fire stations, garages etc.
STEEL, FIRE RESISTANT INDUSTRIAL DOORS
- Manufactured using Kingspan panels, each panel is 610 mm x 40mm thick and zinc coated to BS EN 10147 standard.
- Each steel internal and external facing sheet has a class 1 surface spread of flame when tested to BS 476: Part 7:1971.
SAFE AND SECURE: CE MARKED INDUSTRIAL DOORS
- The sectional overhead door is counterbalanced to ensure a smooth operation with minimal effort required.
- All counterbalance spring calculations are done to achieve a maximum life span out of the door springs unlike most loading dock doors that have a minimum of 50,000 cycles.
- Cables which have a 6:1 safety factor are looped and swagged using a hydraulic press to ensure the cables do not get detached from the cable drums or the brackets which connect the cables to the bottom of the door panels.
- To comply with CE markings and to prevent the uncontrolled dropping of the door to the floor, spring break devices and cable breaks are fitted to the sectional overhead door as standard.
- The door guide tracks are manufactured from galvanised steel to individual specifications considering door size, headroom and roof pitch.This ensures the bearing rollers run smoothly and creates the most effective seal to the building.
- Due to its unique design the panel joints are finger safe.